Didsbury, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum
15 days ago
My client, a well-established independent Estate Agency in Didsbury, is currently seeking a Sales Negotiator to join their busy team.
The candidate should have experience within Sales and a minimum of 1 years' experience in the industry as a Sales Negotiator.
Additionally, my client is looking for someone who is self-motivated, driven and puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Monday - Thursday 8;45am - 6pm
- Friday's 8;45am - 5pm
- Plus, two Saturday's per month.
£20,000 - £22,000 basic plus a strong Commission scheme
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.