£20000 - £25000 per annum + bonuses and car allowance
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client, an expanding and successful Estate Agent based in Dorset, for a driven and enthusiastic Sales Negotiator to join their team.
My client is seeking an experienced Negotiator, with a minimum of 2 years experience, who will be able to negotiate on Sales, close deals, register applicants, bring properties on the market and conduct Market Appraisals. Business generation will always play a key part within this role so the ability to drive the business forward is essential. You will based in one of the following offices: Wimborne, Dorchester, Blandford, Sherborne, Shaftesbury and Weymouth.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Driving licence and own vehicle
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm plus alternate Saturdays 9:00am - 1:00pm.
My client is offering a competitive basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on level of experience),plus bonus and car allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.