8 months ago
My client a multi award winning independent estate agent are looking for an individual to provide excellent customer service, acting as a point of contact for all parties involved in the sale of a property. They are seeking an experienced Sales Valuer to join their friendly team to help with continued business growth.
The successful candidate must have good valuing experience with a successful proven track record.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- Some sales progression
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- At least 2 years' experience within Estate Agency
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Kept up to date with trends in the local residential property market.
Package: Basic Salary, Depending on experience + an attractive commission structure
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.