£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonuses and use of pool cars
3 months ago
Our client, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their established team based in Epsom.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has a proven track record of winning new business and building relationships with new clients. As well as, having the ability to ensure that all of our vendors are provided with a first class service.
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-respected and established company who will enable you the chance to progress in a fast-paced environment and be accordingly rewarded.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Valuation generation
- Valuing (if have experience)
- Negotiating and closing offers
- Conducting Viewings
- Arranging financial services appointments
- Up keep client relationships
The successful Sales Negotiator will have:
- Minimum 1 years experience working as a Sales Negotiator
- Hard working attitude
- Live local to the area
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Good customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence & own vehicle
- Target driven and career minded
- Outgoing personality
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £20,000 (Depending on Experience), £45,000 - £50,000 OTE plus uncapped commission, additional bonuses, and use of pool cars. Full training will also be provided.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM, Friday to Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM, with lieu day (alternative Saturdays).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.