Up to £25000 per annum
10 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Progressor to join our clients busy Estate Agency based in Manchester City Centre.
My client is a leading property company, offering sales, rentals and property management across there City Centre and South Manchester Branches. From day one they have committed to offering outstanding customer service and providing value adding services.
Your duties will include:
- Taking ownership of the sales process from offer accepted stage through to exchange and completion. Meeting pipeline conversion targets.
- Sending outgoing documentation to all relevant parties in a timely manner via email and/or post
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Dealing with surveys and renegotiation where required.
- Liaising with mortgage brokers, surveyors, agents and solicitors to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Chasing documents, foreseeing any potential issues which may arise to avoid delays.
- Updating all parties and managing the process in a timely and efficient manner.
The working pattern for this position is Monday- Thursday 8.45am-6.00pm- Friday you would be expected to work 8.45am-5.00pm.
My client are offering a basic salary of £20,000-£21,000 (dependant on experience) plus bonuses where you should achieve a realistic OTE of £25,000 per annum.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.