£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car Allowance/ Mileage
7 months ago
Our clients, a successful and expanding independent estate agency, are looking for an ambitious and career-driven Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Headington. The client has experienced a very successful year and is in need of another dynamic and target driven Sales Negotiator. They have an established property sales side of the business which is a strong income stream for all employees.
This opportunity is ideal for those that have some property experience or are new to the industry, but have a passion for property and want to grow and progress within an exceptional company. Full training will be provided and the successful candidate must be charismatic and work well in a team.
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to achieve
- new business
- Generate new listings through successful market appraisals
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Administrative duties
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Strong business acumen.
- Passion for the property industry.
- Previous property experience preferred.
- Target driven and career minded
- Full UK Driving License.
- Polite and professional approach.
- Outgoing personality
- Great communication skills
- A love of dealing with and helping all types of people.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and produce results under pressure.
- Good understanding, speed and experience of I.T.
- A good understanding of English language, composing an email and basic grammar.
- A sense of humour, people skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Must live locally to Oxfordshire and have a basic understanding of local geography.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturdays (1 in 3) 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM.
Salary: In return my client is offering Basic Salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (Depending on Experience), with On Target Earnings of £30,000 - £35,000, plus car mileage/allowance and progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.