£20000 - £24000 per annum
27 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a very successful Estate Agency based in Helston, who are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Sales Negotiator to join their team.
My client is seeking an experienced Sales Negotiator who will be required to arrange and carry out viewings, negotiate on Sales, close deals, register applicants, bring properties on the market and conduct Market Appraisals. Business generation will always play a key part in this role so the ability to drive the business forward is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Previous experience within an Estate Agency role
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team
Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £17,000 - £18,000 with a very good commission structure, offering on target earnings of up to £20,000 - £24,000 and the potential for progression opportunities in the future.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.