Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£16000 - £20000 per annum
7 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our client, a respected and successful local independent Estate Agency based in High Heaton are currently seeking a Sales Negotiator/Property Consultant.
The client has an excellent reputation in the area for winning business and promoting from within. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some previous estate agency experience and ultimately looking to progress with a reputable estate agent. You must be committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is essential and you will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating sales
- Progress sales through to completion.
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Previous estate agency experience desirable
- Excellent customer service
- Estate Agency experience
- Local Knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
Hours: Hours Negotiable (37.5 hours per week) Monday to Friday, every other Saturday with time off in lieu the following week.
Salary/Package: In return my client is offering a basic salary of £16,000 - £20,000 (Depending on experience) plus bonuses and career progression.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.