£20000 - £25000 per annum + Car allowance
2 months ago
My client has an unrivalled reputation in the region, and are within the market leaders across their small network of offices. They require a strong Sales Negotiator, to add to their busy Horley branch.
All branches have a strong stock and good turnover, giving their staff the best opportunities to earn good commissions. They offer in-house training and support to ensure that they are at the forefront of the property industry, and they have an excellent record of staff retention as a result. The successful candidate will also benefit from a structured career path within a top agency, and being rewarded proportionately for their efforts.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers..
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers.
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing.
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face.
- Progress sales through to completion.
- Proactive and positive approach.
- Minimum 1 years' experience within estate agency.
- Polite telephone manner.
- Willingness to learn and develop a career.
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:15 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturdays (rota)
Salary/Package: £14,000 - £16,000 basic salary, £20,000 - £25,000 OTE + Car allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.