Keighley, West Yorkshire
Up to £26000 per annum
29 days ago
My client, a well-established independent Estate Agency in Keighley, is currently seeking a Sales Negotiator to join their busy team.
The candidate should have experience within Sales and a minimum of 1 years' experiencing in the industry as a Sales Negotiator.
Additionally, my client is looking for someone who is self-motivated, driven and puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Fridays 8:30am - 5pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9- 1pm (Lieu hours)
- £17,000 - £20,000
- £26,000+ OTE uncapped
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.