Up to £24000 per annum
2 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with our clients, a large and successful Estate Agency, who are currently seeking an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their Lancaster office.
They are ideally looking for an individual who has a strong background within residential Estate Agency.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Registering applicants
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Vendor Feedback
- Receiving and negotiating on offers
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator with our client you must have the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Driven and target focused
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service
- Negotiation skills
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car
- Ability to use initiative and think on your feet
- Professional telephone manner
- Passion for property / sales industry
As a Sales Negotiator you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays 9am - 4pm.
In return, our clients offer a basic salary of £19,250 with on target earnings of £24,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.