Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, an award winning and established Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their team based in Leamington Spa.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has a minimum of 1 years' experience as a Sales Negotiator and has a proven track record of winning new business and building relationships with new clients. As well as, someone who has a passion for property and wants to grow their career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional company that's not to be missed!
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Valuation generation
- Negotiating and closing offers
- Arranging Viewings
- Arranging financial services appointments
- Offering advice on the value of the property to would be vendor clients
- Up keep client relationships
The successful Sales Negotiator will have:
- Minimum 1 years' experience working as a Sales Negotiator
- Hard working attitude
- Have local knowledge of the area
- Sales and target driven
- Team player
- Good customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Target driven and career minded
- Outgoing and charismatic personality
- Monday - Friday and a Saturday rota.
In return, our client is offering:
- £14,000 - £18,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
- £25,000 - £30,000 OTE
- Uncapped and high percentage commission
- Additional bonuses
- Full training
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.