Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £22000 per annum + Mileage
7 months ago
My client based in Leeds currently have an exciting opportunity for a strong sales professional to join them as a Sales Negotiator, who will be involved in a varied role with a strong focus on new business generation.
They are an independently owned, family operated estate agents which prides itself on its integrity and high ethical standard, and its ability to deliver a high quality, professional, estate agency service, whatever the client's needs.
- Residential Sales
- New business generation
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Follow up and feedback
- Negotiating and agreeing sales
- Sales progression management
- Outbound calls and routine Prospecting
- Finding and booking Market Appraisals
- Dealing with inbound calls
- Experience working as a sales negotiator
- Strong customer service skills
- Driven and passionate about property
- Friendly approach
- Team player
- Must be highly self-motivated
- Drivers License
You will be required to working 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch. You will be required to work 1 in 3 weekends as follows: 9am to 5pm Saturday and 10.30am to 4pm Sunday with half an hour for lunch both days. You will take two days off the following week in return for working a weekend.
Basic salary starting at £20,000 with a group commission structure within the office, your realistic OTE should be £22,000 per annum but this is uncapped and could potentially earn more based on office performance. Plus car mileage (45p per mile) & progression opportunities.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.