Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £22500 per annum
7 days ago
My client is an independent agent who requires an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Leeds.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years property experience within an estate agent.
- Offers - You are responsible for taking offers on sale properties, reporting to vendors and negotiating to acceptance or ultimate decline.
- Chasing offers and forwarding on for future chasing as and when necessary.
- Vendor calls - Keeping regular contact with vendors, reporting progress and scheduling plans of action and affecting price management and reductions as and when necessary.
- Sales progress - Liaising with solicitors and reporting to vendors and purchasers on a weekly basis with updates. Dealing with survey issues and re-negotiating as and when necessary and over-seeing matters to completion.
- Accompanied Viewings as and when necessary / Showroom and window checks
- Feedback - Contacting applicants and collecting feedback. Checking applicant situations and identifying opportunities for additional potential business including mortgage leads and valuation prospects. Reporting to vendors with feedback and identifying opportunities for constructive advice and possible price reductions.
- Unconfirmed viewings - Checking, on a daily basis, unconfirmed viewings and attempting to book in viewing appointments.
- Property Call Outs
- Floor plans
- Downloading photography to Alto - blue skies, clicking live
- Procurement of Mortgage Leads, Valuations and solicitor referrals
General office duties:
- Answering General Calls and filtering to the appropriate person or message taking
- Booking viewings
- Booking valuations
- Registering Applicants
- Completing Take on Forms and booking EPC's and Photos
- Booking in keys
- Monday to Friday - 9am - 4pm
- Every other Saturday 9am - 4pm
- £17,500 Basic
- OTE £22,500
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.