about 1 month ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator to join my clients' successful agency located in Liskeard.
My client has an excellent reputation in the area for winning business and promoting from within. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some previous estate agency experience and ultimately looking to progress with a reputable estate agent. My client would consider applicants with a strong sales background, but property experience would be advantageous.
You must be committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is essential and you will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Negotiating on offers
- Dealing with enquiries
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Arranging Marketing Appraisals
- Attending viewings may also be required time to time
- Report to surveyors
- proactively match applicant and property databases
- Receive and negotiate
- Generating business
- Maximising all opportunities
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following attributes:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills & work ethic
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- A strong sales background
- Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm
- Some occasional Saturdays.
In return, my client is offering:
- Salary is depending on level of experience
- Use of company pool car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.