South Norfolk, Norfolk
£25000 - £32000 per annum
13 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a successful independent estate agency based in Long Stratton who is looking for a driven and enthusiastic, experienced Sales Negotiator to join their team.
My client is seeking an experienced Sales Negotiator who will be required to arrange and carry out viewings, negotiate on sales, close deals, register applicants, and conduct Market Appraisals. Business generation will always play a key part in this role so the ability to drive the business forward is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- Some sales progression
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Basic will be depending on experience
- OTE £25,000 - £32,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.