£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 days ago
Our client, a multi award winning estate agency is looking for an Experienced Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Loughborough
The successful candidate will be committed to offering outstanding customer service, dealing with potential purchasers and vendors and negotiating on sales and sales progression
The main purpose of the role is to sell properties, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales though to exchange and completion and work closely to the Branch Manager.
The ideal Senior Sales Negotiator is:
- Preferably an Experienced Estate Agent who is ready for the step up to a Senior Neg / ABM role.
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion.
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Negotiating on Property sales
- Minimum of 12 months Estate agency experience essential
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license
- £15,000 - £17,000 Basic
- OTE £25,000 - £30,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.