£30000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Our clients, a successful and expanding independent estate agency, are looking for an ambitious and career-driven Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Luton. The client has experienced a very successful year and is in need of another dynamic and target driven Sales Negotiator. They have an established property sales side of the business which is a strong income stream for all employees.
This opportunity is ideal for those that have some property experience or are new to the industry, but have a passion for property and want to grow and progress within an exceptional company. Full training will be provided and the successful candidate must be charismatic and work well in a team.
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to achieve
- new business
- Generate new listings through successful market appraisals
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Administrative duties
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Strong business acumen.
- Passion for the property industry.
- Previous property experience preferred.
- Target driven and career minded
- Full UK Driving License.
- Polite and professional approach.
- Outgoing personality
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45am - 6:00pm, Saturdays (1 in 2) 9:00am - 5:00pm (day off in lieu).
Salary: In return my client is offering basic salary of £14,000 - £22,000 (Depending on Experience) with On Target Earnings of £30,000 - £35,000, plus progression opportunities.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.