Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire
£22000 - £26000 per annum
12 days ago
My client is recruiting a Sales Negotiator to join their team in Lytham St. Annes this is an exciting opportunity to progress with a well known independent estate agents.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A good understanding of Estate Agency and the sales process would be desirable
- Demonstrate a stable working background Full driving licence is essential
- Candidates must be results driven, have experience of working in a busy sales environment and ability to work to targets. A good knowledge of the local area will be advantageous.
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
- £16,600 - £18,000 basic
- £22,000 - £26,000 OTE
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Personalised Development Plan
- League Table Reward Schemes Including Love To Shop Vouchers
- Company Pension Scheme
- Multiple Company Social Events
- Funded Qualifications To Develop Your Career
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.