Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
29 days ago
Our clients, a successful independent estate agency, are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Milton Keynes.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who's an enthusiastic driven professional who believes in seizing all opportunities presented to them.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a long standing career with a successful estate agency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Registering Buyers/Vendors
- Arranging Viewings/Valuations appointments
- Conduct Viewings
- Regular client contact
- Maximising business opportunities
- Canvas for new instructions and generate new business
- Chase leads
- Negotiate offers
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Previous estate agency
- Local knowledge
- Valuation experience desirable
- Sales Negotiations experience within property (essential)
- Career driven and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn and get stuck in
- Must be highly self-motivated
- An all-rounder.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone manner and excellent organisational skills
As a Sales Negotiator you'll be required to work:
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM,
- Saturday (1 in 2) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- £16,000 - £19,000 Basic (Depending on Experience),
- £35,000 - £40,000 OTE,
- Progression and additional company benefits.
- My client rewards staff for hard work and so offers a competitive commission structure.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.