Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £20000 per annum + Pool Car/Mileage
3 months ago
A new role has come available with our client, a successful and expanding independent estate agency is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Sales Negotiator to join their team in Newcastle.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the area for winning business. They are also known for offering their staff full training as well as progression opportunities. Your role as Sales Negotiator is to manage all stages of the sales process from the point of instruction, ensuring you go above and beyond on behalf of your clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating sales
- Progress sales through to completion.
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional standards of customer service
- Minimum of 3 years' experience gained in a similar role
- Expert knowledge of the residential sales processes within the English market
- Local market knowledge
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective professional relationships
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and work to deadlines
- Proven ability to deliver financial targets and KPIs
As a Sales Negotiator you'll be required to work:
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturdays (rota) 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM. 1 in 4 Saturdays with 4 hrs in lieu for the Saturday worked
In return, our client if offering:
- £20,000 Basic
- Plus commission
- Pool car/Car mileage
- Internal progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.