£15000 - £20000 per annum
15 days ago
Our clients, a leading independent Estate Agency, are now seeking an already experienced Estate Agent Sales Negotiator to join their team in the North East. Specialising in Executive Property and Country Homes, this is a rare opportunity to work at the top of the market and be involved in the sale of some of the regions most prestigious residential property.
The candidate should have experience within Sales and a minimum of 1 years' experiencing in the industry as a Sales Negotiator. Additionally, my client is looking for someone who is self-motivated, driven and puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
The role will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Being a team player
- General admin duties
The successful applicant will need:
- Sales valuing experience with a proven track record
- Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Minimum 1 years' experience within Estate Agency
- Clean driving licence & Own vehicle
- Administration skills including sales progressing
Hours: 40 Hrs A Week (Full Time).
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000 Basic (Depending on Experience) plus uncapped commission, and progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.