Up to £25000 per annum
14 days ago
Our client is a respected, successful, and rapidly growing independent estate agency and due to constant business growth, they are seeking an experienced Sales Negotiator to join one of their branches in the Norwich area and become apart of their friendly team.
The role will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
The successful Sales Negotiator will need:
- Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean driving licence & own vehicle
Working hours are:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-6pm,
- Alternate 8.45am - 4pm Saturdays with a day off in lieu,
- Occasional Sunday cover with day off in lieu 1 in 6 /7 4hrs 10am -2pm with full day back in lieu.
In return, our client can offer a basic salary of up to £18,000 plus commission £25,000+ OTE (DOE).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.