£30000 - £35000 per annum
26 days ago
My clients, one of the largest independent Estate Agency are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator at their thriving branch in Norwich. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a successful team. Estate Agency experience desirable but not essential.
- Managing a database of buyers
- Arranging and occasionally accompanying viewings
- Arranging mortgage appointments
- Arranging valuations
- Actively seeking opportunities for potential new listings
- Building trusted relationships with vendors, managing expectations and ensuring they are kept updated throughout the sale process
Skills and qualifications (minimum):
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Good local knowledge of towns and villages
- Clean driving licence
- Yearly overseas trips for top performing staff
- Regular bonuses
Salary: OTE of £30,000 - £35,000, Guarantee salary will be provided for the first couple of months
- Monday - Thursday 8.45am - 7pm (7pm finishes on a rota basis)
- Friday until 6pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9am - 4.30pm
- 1 - 4 Sundays 10am - 3pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.