South Norfolk, Norfolk
Up to £18000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a respected, successful and rapidly growing independent estate agency and due to constant business growth they are seeking an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their friendly team in Poringland on a part-time basis.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you will need:
- Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Flexible hours 20 - 25 hours a per week
- 8.45am - 6pm Monday - Friday
- Every Saturday 8.45am - 4pm (hours can be flexible)
In return our client can offer a basic salary of £18,000 Pro rata plus commission
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.