£25000 - £30000 per annum + Mileage
4 days ago
My clients, an independent leading and innovative modern thinking Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced sales negotiator at their thriving branch in Poringland. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and a successful team. The role will involve some Lettings duties with continual training and qualifications.
Duties will include
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Valuation generation
- Negotiating offers
- Accompanied Viewings
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 12 months industry experience ideally working as a negotiator (sales or lettings )
- Hard working attitude
- Good customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Own vehicle
In return, our client can offer:
- Basic salary £12,000 - £18,000 plus OTE £25,000 -£30,000
- 20 x days holiday
- Continued Training and progression
- Working hours- Mon-Fri 8.30am - 6pm, every OTHER Saturday 9am - 4pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.