£16,000-£17,000 Basic, £18,000-£22,000 OTE
about 1 month ago
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator with a can-do attitude in the Preston branch. If you are looking for a great career within an exciting business we would love to hear from you. They will also provide you with dedicated training and unique marketing tools to assist you in your role and ensure you have full support and fantastic career development opportunities.
They are a growing company with exciting expansion plans and fantastic opportunities for career development and growth within the organisation.
Working in a busy residential Sales & Lettings agency, you will be a Negotiator who is self-motivated and has great communication skills that will enable you to win the business.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
Working week - Full Time - Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays
My client is offering a competitive basic salary of £16,000-£17,000 (Depending on experience) OTE £18,000-£22,000.