Redcar, North Yorkshire
£24000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a well-established, independent Estate Agents in Redcar, are seeking a Sales Negotiator to join their friendly team.
They are seeking an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a minimum of 2 years' experience in the industry and a proven track record within Estate Agency. Additionally, my client is looking for someone who is motivated and puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Managing the Customer Service within the business
- Sale chasing and progressing
- Negotiating on offers and deals
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- Booking in valuations
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
Working hours: The working pattern for this position is Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm with alternate Saturdays 9:00am - 1:30pm.
Salary package: In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £16,000 - £18,000 (Depending on Experience), plus an OTE of £24,000 - £26,000 (Uncapped), plus other company benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.