Up to £18000 per annum
5 months ago
An opporunity has asrien for a Sales Negotiator to join our clients on a part-time fied terms contract basis. Our clients are a respected, well known estate agency based in the Sheringham area.
They are ideally seeking an experienced Sales Negotiator to successfully negotiate offers and demonstrate value to their customers.
This role is on a fixed terms contract starting ASAP and finishing Janaury 2021 - permanent opportunity may be available.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
To be considered for the role of part-time Sales Negotiator you must have the following:
- Minimum 2 year expereince working as a Sales Negotiator
- Ability to work well alone, as well as, part of a team
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Full UK driving licence
- Approx. 21 hours
- 45 minutes per week; Monday, Tuesday, Saturday (Week 1) and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (Week 2)
In return our clients are offering:
- Up to £18,000 pro rata plus commission
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.