21 days ago
My client, a well respected and growing Estate Agency, is recruiting for a Sales Negotiator/Manager to join their branch in Devizes, Wiltshire.
The role is a new position to the branch, having predominantly dealt with the Lettings side. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is eager to start from scratch, hungry to achieve and create and grow the role as their own. With this in mind, applicants MUST have previous experience in sales within an Estate Agency, either corporate or independent.
Your role will include the following:
- Generating new business leads with the use of social media platforms
- Negotiating fees
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations and mortgage advisors
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
- Generating of new business sales leads
- Thinking outside of the box in order to achieve sales growth
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. The candidate must have a proven track record of winning new business and be an accomplished sales valuer. You will be the main valuer in the office and successfully list a targeted number of properties. Therefore the right candidate must be focussed and have the ability to generate new business. Sales experience within an Estate Agency is essential.
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions.
- Previous managerial experience
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Results driven individual, hardworking and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm and a Saturday rota.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.