Up to £20000 per annum
4 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen with my client, a well-respected estate agent, they are currently looking for an experienced property professional to join their team in the Gainsborough area as a Sales Negotiator/Progressor.
Ideally, they are looking for an individual to provide excellent customer service, acting as a point of contact for all parties involved in the sale of a property.
This role will predominantly be office based, however you will be conducting viewings when needed therefore it's essential to have a drivers licence and access to your own vehicle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with solicitors on chain of sales
- Liaising with vendors and purchasers
- Liaising with other agencies
- Organising additional inspections by professional bodies when required
- Mediating objections & difficulties
- Mediating completion dates
- Scheduling updates
- Key handovers
- Have an understanding of the legal process of a sale and purchase.
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General administration and ad-hoc duties
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator/Progressor you must have the following requirements:
- Estate Agency or Conveyancing background
- Previous customer facing experience
- Kept up to date with trends in the local residential property market
- Driving license and access to own vehicle
In return, my client is offering:
- Basic salary up to £18,000
- OTE of £20,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.