Tower Hamlets, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is a hugely successful estate agency with several offices and they are seeking an experienced and successful Sales Negotiator/ Sales Valuer to join their team in Canary Wharf. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company who are looking to add to their team due to continued business success and growth.
Our client is seeking a candidate with valuation experience and has a proven track record of being a top performer throughout their career. The successful candidate must have sales valuation experience and sales negotiating experience to be considered. Our client is seeking a new property consultant so they can keep up with continued business growth and an ever-increasing amount of leads coming into the business.
The role will involve:
- Valuing properties and winning instructions
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Driving business forward
- Working well independent and within a team
The successful candidate must have:
- Sales valuation experience
- Sales negotiating experience
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Hungry for success
- Highly driven and motivated
In return our client can offer:
- Basic salary £22,500- £25,000 (this is based on experience and previous performance levels)
- Realistic on target earnings between £50,000- £70,000 (top earners within the business will earn over £100,000)
- Commission on a sliding scale going up to 20%
- Good working environment
- High volume of quality leads
- Travel card zone 1- 2
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.