£22000 - £25000 per annum
11 days ago
Our client is a respected, successful and rapidly growing independent estate agency and due to constant business growth, they are seeking an experienced Sales negotiator to join their friendly team in Poringland to then become a Property Valuer.
The role will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
The successful applicant will need:
- Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean driving licence & own vehicle
In return our client can offer ongoing training to become a Valuer and a basic salary of £18,500 plus commission £22,000 - £25,000 DOE .
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-6pm , Alternate 8.45am - 4pm Saturdays with a day off in lieu , occasional Sunday cover with day off in lieu 1 in 6 /7 4hrs 10am -2pm with full day back in lieu
20 x days Holiday
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.