Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£25000 - £30000 per annum
12 days ago
Our client, a successful high-end estate agent is currently looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator/Valuer based in the Bury St Edmunds, your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals, and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process.
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Visit properties and provide appraisals
- Winning instructions for the sales team
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions
- Negotiate offers between parties
- Arranging and occasionally accompanying viewings
- General admin duties
- Previous Estate Agency and valuation experience
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions
- A valid UK driving license and access to own vehicle
- An excellent work ethic and ambition to succeed
- Confident and articulate communicator
Hours: Monday - Friday, Alternate Saturdays (Day off in lieu) 5 Day Week
Salary/Package: £18,000 basic salary, £25,000 - £30,000 OTE + other company benefits and incentives
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.