Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum
19 days ago
My clients, an independent leading and modern thinking Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator at their thriving branch in South Birmingham.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Valuation generation
- Negotiating and closing offers
- Conducting Viewings
- Arranging financial services appointments
- Up keep client relationships
- Further opportunities if have the knowledge and skills to value and list properties
The successful Sales Negotiator will have:
- At least 12 months industry experience ideally working as a Sales Negotiator
- Hard working attitude
- Team player
- Good customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Own vehicle
In return, our client can offer:
Basic salary will be negotiable depending on experience but the OTE is very high for this very busy branch (£35,000 - £45,000).
Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 6pm, and a Saturday rota.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.