Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Due to continued success and a large growth in business levels, our clients, a well-respected Estate Agency are currently seeking a Sales Negotiator to strengthen their team in the South Manchester area.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has a minimum of 6 months experience in residential agency. This is a fast paced position therefore the ideal candidate will need to be highly organised with the ability to manage a large workload.
Kay tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Registering Applicants
- Booking Viewings
- Taking and Negotiating on Offers
- Upselling on Financial Services and Conveyancing appointments
- Providing Vendor Updates
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following skill set and traits:
- Experience in a similar role
- Positive outlook
- Team player
- Natural interpersonal skills
- Be organised and able to prioritise your workload
- Highly driven and motivated
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 6.00pm
- Friday 8.45am - 5pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9.00am - 4.30pm
In return, our clients are offering:
- A generous basic salary ranging from £20,000 - £22,000, based on experience
- On target earnings of £23,000 - £24,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.