£32000 - £37000 per annum + Mileage
27 days ago
Due to expansion and continued success within the last 12 months, our clients an independent Estate Agency based in Southport, are seeking a driven and enthusiastic Sales Negotiator.
The position will require an individual with a background in property sales and ideally local knowledge of the Southport area.
Working in a fast paced environment, the ideal candidate will need to be organised, driven and possess excellent customer service and sales skills.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Previous experience within an Estate Agency role
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team
- 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- Alternate Saturdays 10am - 4pm
- £18,000 basic
- OTE £32,000 - £37,000 Uncapped Commission
- Own vehicle required, mileage paid. (45p per mile)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.