23 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a very successful Estate Agency, who are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Sales Negotiator to join their team in Stafford.
They are seeking an experienced property professional who will be required to arrange and carry out viewings, negotiate on sales, close deals and register applicants.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Driving the business forward
- Provide excellent customer service
- Registering candidates
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you must have:
- Experience working as a sales negotiator
- Strong customer service skills
- Driven and passionate about property
- Friendly approach
- Team player
- Must be highly self-motivated
- A driving licence and own car
As a Sales Negotiator you'll be required to work full time Monday to Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return, my client is offering:
- Plenty of options to progress in the company
- A comprehensive salary dependent on experience and performance
- Full training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.