Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Our clients, a forward thinking and leading name in the property industry, are currently seeking a Sales Negotiator to join their team and assist the Valuer in helping the productivity and business levels in the Stockport area.
Ideally, our clients are seeking a driven individual with a proven track record in Estate Agency and good local knowledge of the Stockport area.
This is a great opportunity that can offer the successful individual flexibility, a varied workload and the ability to be based from home.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct and attending viewings with potential buyers
- Taking offers and negotiating sales
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up on leads
- Market and vendor updates
- Assisting with marketing
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator, you must have the following:
- Previous estate agency experience
- Full UK driving license and use of own car
- Excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
In return, our client can offer:
- 40 hours per week
- Basic salary from £16,500
- On target earnings of £25,000
- Opportunities for career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.