£14000 - £18000 per annum
15 days ago
Our client, a franchised estate agency is urgently looking to recruit enthusiastic and confident Sales Negotiator in Weybridge.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a couple of years property experience and looking for a new challenge. Previous experience within the sector is essential.
To succeed in this role you need to be enthusiastic to win new business, target driven and willing to get stuck in! In reward the client is offering a competitive basic + commission based on performance.
- Registering applicants
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals
- Canvassing for potential new business
- Negotiating sales
- Generate valuations in a specific postcode area.
- Visit properties and provide appraisals.
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions.
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions.
- Previous Estate Agency experience
- Previous valuation experience desirable
- A valid UK driving license & own car
- An excellent work ethic
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Computer literate, drive, have strong work ethics with an ambition to succeed
Salary/Package: £14,000 - £18,000 Basic (Depending on experience), plus commission and additional bonuses.
Hours: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays (day off in the week if working a Saturday).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.