Up to £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Our clients, a successful and expanding independent estate agency, are looking for an ambitious and career driven Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Whistable.
The ideal candidate will work well as part of a team, and will be able to win new business to benefit the overall performance of the branch. This opportunity is ideal for those that have some property experience and want to grow and progress within an exceptional company. Full training will be provided and the successful candidate must be charismatic and work well in a team.
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to achieve new business
- Generate new listings through successful market appraisals
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Administrative duties
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Strong business acumen.
- Passion for the property industry.
- Previous property experience.
- Target driven and career minded.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Polite and professional approach.
- Outgoing personality
Working 5 to 5.3 days per week (every 3-4th Sunday with lieu day given).
- Monday - 9am-6pm
- Tuesday - 9am-6pm
- Wednesday - 9am-7pm
- Thursday - 9am-6pm
- Friday - 9am-6pm
- Saturday - 9am-5pm
- Sunday - 10am-4pm
Salary/Package: In return my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000, with an OTE of £25,000, plus bonus incentives and progression opportunities.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.