£23000 - £30000 per annum + Car mileage & progression
4 months ago
Our clients, a successful and expanding independent estate agency, are looking for an ambitious and career driven Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Whitstable.
The ideal candidate will work well as part of a team, and will be able to win new business to benefit the overall performance of the branch. This opportunity is ideal for those that have some property experience and want to grow and progress within an exceptional company. Full training will be provided and the successful candidate must be charismatic and work well in a team.
As a Sales Negotiator you'll be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to achieve new business
- Generate new listings through successful market appraisals
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Administrative duties
To be considered for this role you must have the following requirements:
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Strong business acumen.
- Passion for the property industry.
- Previous property experience.
- Target driven and career minded.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Polite and professional approach.
- Outgoing personality
Hours: Full time
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 Basic Salary, £23,000 - £30,000 OTE + Car mileage & progression.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.