£16000 - £19000 per annum
16 days ago
Our clients, a successful and expanding independent estate agency, are looking for an ambitious and career driven Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Windsor.
The client is well-respected in the area, and has a close connection to the community. The team is close knit, and the ideal candidate will work well as part of a team, and will be able to win new business to benefit the overall performance of the branch.
This opportunity is ideal for those that have some property experience (6 months) or are new to the industry, but have a passion for property and want to grow and progress within an exceptional company. Full training will be provided and the successful candidate must be charismatic and work well in a team.
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to achieve new business
- Generate new listings through successful market appraisals
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Administrative duties
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Strong business acumen.
- Passion for the property industry.
- Previous property experience preferred (6-12 months minimum)
- Target driven and career minded
- Full UK Driving License.
- Polite and professional approach.
- Outgoing personality
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm, Saturday (1 in 2) 9:00am - 5:00pm (with a half day off in lieu).
Salary/Package: In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £16,000 - £19,000 (Depending on experience), plus commission and other company benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.