£20000 - £25000 per annum
12 days ago
Our client, a well-known and respected independent Estate Agency, are looking for an exceptional Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Witney.
The client is well-known for providing an unrivalled service to its customers. Their staff are trained to a high standard and have a professional and ethical approach. The successful candidate will be bright, enthusiastic, passionate about the industry and making a career for themselves.
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale.
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Attend viewings
- Follow up after each viewing
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale
- General Administration
- Polished and positive approach.
- Willingness to learn and develop a career.
- Previous property experience preferred, but not essential.
- Full UK Driving license and own car.
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 Basic, £20,000 - £25,000 OTE, plus progression opportunities.
Hours: 8:45 AM - 6:00 PM Mon - Fri and 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday (which is 1 in 2).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.