£40000 - £50000 per annum
16 days ago
Our clients, an established company entering an exciting growth phase, are actively seeking a Sales Progression Manager to join their team in Croydon.
They are ideally looking for an independent, motivated individual to work in a rewarding environment. If you are a strong communicator, a problem solver, enjoy being challenged and a team player, then we want to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Progressing property acquisitions to completion.
- Instructing solicitors, progressing both sides and ensuring customer sale deadlines are met.
- Problem solving property conveyancing related issues.
- Ensuring property is listed for sale prior to purchase completion.
- Updating the CRM with key information to allow property underwriters and/or advisors to update property sellers, as necessary.
- Updating the CRM with key information to ensure accurate forecasting and cashflow management.
- Communicating with management and all stakeholders, internal and external, in relation to the property purchase completion.
- Managing client needs and assisting them with their onward move.
To be considered for the role of Sales Progression Manager you must have:
- Attention to detail and organised
- Commercial acumen
- Professional manner
- Strong decision-making skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic and strong communicator
Technical/Specialist experience required:
- Extensive property or Estate Agency experience
- Sales progression experience
- University degree or equivalent
- Conveyancing knowledge
As a Property Sales Progressor Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £28,000 Basic, with an OTE of £40,000-£50,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.