£16,000 - £20,000 Basic, £28,000+ OTE
about 2 months ago
My client has a fantastic reputation in the region for valuing its customers and are a friendly and professional team of property enthusiasts. Dealing with all cross sections of the property market in Nottingham and the surrounding villages and they are now looking to add a sales progressor to their busy team.
This role is suitable for someone who has a strong work ethic, is impeccably well organised and has a good understanding of the legal process for purchasing property and mortgage applications.
The role requires someone who has experience in property industry and can support the sales team with progressing sales after an offer has been accepted and moves into solicitors hands.
- Managing the sales progression
- Drawing up memorandums of sales
- Liaising with conveyancers and solicitors
- Ensuring all files are up to date Requirements
- You must have had experience in an agency.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Deal with all types of clients from different walks of life, be patient, empathetic and understanding and work to deadlines
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:45 am - 6 pm
Salary: Basic £16,000 - £20,000, OTE £28,000+