Bamber Bridge, Lancashire
£16000 - £18000 per annum
13 days ago
My client are looking to recruit a Full Time Sales Progressor to join our busy Sales Progression Unit based at their Bamber Bridge office.
If you are looking for a great career within an exciting business this is the ideal role for you. My client is a growing company with exciting expansion plans and fantastic opportunities for career development and growth within the organisation.
- You must have a good level of administration, customer service and telephone skills.
- Strong ability to multi task, work under pressure and keep to deadlines is imperative.
- The role of a sales progressor is to manage the SSTC files. Liaise with solicitors, lenders, purchasers, buyers and other estate agents to assist, influence and update all parties throughout the sale/purchase of our SSTC properties.
- You will work both independently and as part of a team with targets set for completions which are expected of both the company and client.
- A knowledge of the industry and previous experience in Estate Agency environment is desirable but not essential. We pride ourselves on our pro-active approach and our ability to provide our clients with incredible and efficient personal service.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in administration is ideal, with good organisational skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident on the telephone
- Demonstrate a stable working background
- The successful candidate will be a competent and thorough administrator.
- Computer literate in Word and Excel, confident in using new systems
- Monday - Friday
- 9 am - 5 pm
- £16,000 - £18,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.