Bolton, Greater Manchester
£26000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
My client is a well-known agent looking for an experience Sales Progressor to join their busy team in Bolton.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to multitask, work under pressure and keep to deadlines is imperative.
- Ensuring sales are ready to be progressed through the legal process;
- Assisting clients with completion of legal documents required by solicitors;
- Chasing and liaising with solicitors, lenders and other parties, moving sales to completion as quickly as possible;
- Problem solving throughout the sales progression process;
- Ensuring excellent communication between sellers, their advisers and buyers;
- Keeping client's up to date on progress and advising accordingly;
- Inspiring trust and confidence to sellers and buyers;
- Working to sales targets.
- A good knowledge of the property market
- A proven track record, with excellent conversion rates
- Well presented, confident
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed
- Be target driven and highly organised
- Ability to adapt to clients' needs and expectations
- Good computer skills with the ability to use Excel and other software systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult situations
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30 am - 5:30pm
- £18,750 Basic
- OTE £26,000 - £30,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.