Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000 per annum
25 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client based in Manchester who are looking for an Sales Progressor to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to multi task, work under pressure and keep to deadlines is imperative. The role of a sales progressor is to manage the SSTC files. Liaise with solicitors, lenders, purchasers, buyers and other estate agents to assist, influence and update all parties throughout the sale/purchase of our SSTC properties.
- Progressing sales from 'offer agreed' to 'completion'
- Guide clients throughout the sales progress
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with fellow sales progressors as a team
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
- Communicate via telephone and email with clients and stakeholders
- Work to milestones and deadlines
- Overcome challenges throughout the sales process
- Re negotiate sales when required
- Chase paperwork, enquires and contracts
- Work to a target of pipeline conversion
- Organise completion dates between parties and branches
- Report weekly on activity on sales
- A good knowledge of the property market
- A proven track record, with excellent conversion rates
- Well presented, confident
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed
- Be target driven and highly organised
- Ability to adapt to clients' needs and expectations
- Good computer skills with the ability to use Excel and other software systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult situations
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.