Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £23000 per annum
29 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client based in Manchester who are looking for an Sales Progressor to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to multi task, work under pressure and keep to deadlines is imperative. The role of a sales progressor is to manage the SSTC files. Liaise with solicitors, lenders, purchasers, buyers and other estate agents to assist, influence and update all parties throughout the sale/purchase of our SSTC properties.
- Progressing sales from 'offer agreed' to 'completion'
- Guide clients throughout the sales progress
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with fellow sales progressors as a team
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
- Communicate via telephone and email with clients and stakeholders
- Work to milestones and deadlines
- Overcome challenges throughout the sales process
- Re negotiate sales when required
- Chase paperwork, enquires and contracts
- Work to a target of pipeline conversion
- Organise completion dates between parties and branches
- Report weekly on activity on sales
- A good knowledge of the property market
- A proven track record, with excellent conversion rates
- Well presented, confident
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed
- Be target driven and highly organised
- Ability to adapt to clients' needs and expectations
- Good computer skills with the ability to use Excel and other software systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult situations
£20,000 - £23,000 basic
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.